Michelle Cederberg, Health and Productivity Expert
Volunteers are an integral part of every successful organization. They strengthen committees, often make up your Board of Directors, make special events and projects possible and many do the work in addition to their regular jobs. And as representatives of your organization you want to make sure your volunteers are professional, organized and engaged at all times. Are you getting the most out of your volunteers?
In this thought-provoking, interactive session you will:
- Examine the role your volunteers play in your organization, discuss what’s working and identify areas of improvement.
- Look at methods to increase volunteer engagement and effectiveness toward their responsibilities.
- Discuss the benefit of having volunteer processes in place and come away with tools to streamline your efforts.
Good volunteer help is hard to find and harder to keep. This session will help you get the most out of your volunteers and help them get the most out of their volunteer experience.
- Equip your volunteers to be as effective and professional as possible.
2. Learn to work smarter by implementing systems and techniques to strengthen and streamline your processes.
3. Increase volunteer engagement and effectiveness in your organization.
Sponsored by: Tourism Winnipeg & Webcast Guru